Go for Affordable All on 4 Dental Implants
Teeth loss over time is entirely natural. After all, they undergo massive wear and tear every day. But many people who have lost complete sets of upper or lower teeth may feel embarrassed about their smile. Suppose you would like to restore full mouth functionality after losing your pearly whites. In that case, there is an option called affordable all on 4 Melbourne implants available. In this guide, there are frequently asked questions covered about these implants to help ease your anxiety about taking the right decision.
What Are All on 4 Dental Implants and How Do They Work?
All on 4 dental implants are a type of tooth replacement that can restore your smile without the need for dentures or bridges. These implants are made up of four titanium screws, which are implanted into the jawbone after being surgically removed from other areas in the mouth. The screws serve as anchors to hold artificial teeth securely in place. Each screw is connected to two adjacent teeth to have eight new teeth with no empty spaces.
What Are the Benefits and Drawbacks of All-on-4 Implants?
The All-on 4 implant surgery is a great option for people tired of hiding their smile behind missing teeth.
The implants offer several benefits, including:
- You can replace your entire set in one day with only one surgery.
- The procedure restores the look and feel of healthy gums by permanently securing them to your mouth.
- It doesn’t require any bone grafting, making this operation less costly than replacing each tooth individually.
All-on-4 implants can offer a fantastic option for those who have lost their complete set of teeth, and as such most patients are delighted. However, it is essential that you discuss every aspect with your dentist before deciding on this procedure. But there may be drawbacks in certain cases where All on 4 isn’t wanted or needed.
- You will need to have high levels of bone available for the implants.
- You won’t be able to test how your teeth feel or look before you get the procedure.
- You need to be precise where you locate your implants because they cannot withstand the bite force of teeth in that area.
What Is the Average Life Expectancy of All-on-4 Implants?
Dental implants have been proven to last 20 years or more, with a success rate of 94%. Yet, it is crucial that you take good care of your dental implant for proper functionality and avoid breakage.
Dental implants are an outstanding choice for those who want better tooth support. However, if you choose to get them, one of the essential things would be finding an experienced dentist. Ensure they provide dental products and use top-of-the-line materials and equipment to provide quality service while keeping prices low.