Reduce Hair Fall & Increase Hair Growth
Do you want to reduce hair fall? Do you want to increase your hair growth naturally? If you want these, this article is for you. Today I am going to talk about the effective hair care, hair growth cycle, ingredients and natural way to increase hair growth, diagnosis of hair fall and hair regrowth for both men and women. Let’s start our topic- ‘How to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth naturally at home?’
Best Effective Hair Care Tips
Before learning about – How to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth, you should know some basic things. Hair plays an important role in both the lives of men and women, despite the fact that it is a very simple design. The developing fetus has all developed hair follicles by week 22. In every individual, hair grows from the scalp upwards.
The hair on our heads keeps us warm and prevents dust from entering the scalp, which could lead to infections. This organic element is 45% carbon, 28% oxygen, 15% nitrogen, 7% hydrogen, and 5% sulfur. “Keratin” is a hard, compact, and strong substance that makes up the hair. Maintaining your hair requires constant attention.
The Hair Growth Cycle:
Approximately 3-4 mm of hair grows on the scalp each day or 6 inches annually. At any given time, strands of hair may be in either the,
- Anagen Stage.
- Catagen Stage.
- Telogen Stage.
Anagen is the active phase of the hair. Cells in hair roots divide rapidly. Each 28-day cycle results in a 1 cm growth of hair. The active phase of hair growth on the scalp typically lasts for two to six years. Because of the short active phase of hair growth, there will be difficulty growing hair beyond a certain point. Those with long hair, on the other hand, will have a long growth phase.
Transitions are part of the catagen phase. The completion of this phase normally takes two to three weeks. When the growth of the hair stops, the outer root sheath shrinks and attaches to the root of the hair, and this is called the Hair Club.
Telogen is the resting phase of the hair and accounts for 6% to 8% of the hair. The hair on the scalp goes through this phase for about 100 days. Club hair has completely formed at this point, and the hair follicle is resting.
According to the experts, it is normal to lose 50 to 100 hairs each day when it comes to losing hair. Additionally, to look good, clean hair contributes to good health. In order to ensure that the hair grows from a healthy root at the bottom of the follicle, it is important to first nourish the roots. A natural hair shampoo and oil are important for the health of our hair. Maintaining healthy, strong hair without using any artificial products can help you maintain it for a long time.
Natural Ingredients to Increase Hair Growth:
- Broccoli: A high concentration of vitamin A, vitamin C, and calcium is found in this vegetable, which helps form new hair from the roots.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which helps your hair stay soft and shiny. Also, carrots contain vitamins A and E, which will strengthen your hair roots and stimulate hair growth.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is high in vitamin C and fiber, as well as minerals like silica, potassium, magnesium, and manganese, which helps hair grow.
- Spinach: It is a healthy green vegetable that contains beneficial nutrients like iron, vitamin A, and C. Hair is kept healthy by moisturizing the scalp with vitamin A.
- Sweet potatoes: They are high in iron, copper, potassium, manganese, and beta-carotene. Beta-carotene promotes cell growth, slows down the aging process, and reduces dullness in the hair.
- Avocado: In avocado, vitamin B [biotene] supports hair growth and vitamin E restores scalp damage.
- Papaya: Papaya contains nutrients that prevent balding. In addition to their mineral, vitamin and enzyme content, they act as natural conditioners, softening and smoothening your hair.
- Banana: There are natural oils in this product that maintain the natural elasticity of the hair and prevent it from breaking.
- Orange: The nutrients and antioxidants in these foods help to boost hair growth, fighting off free radical damage and preventing hair loss.
- Berries: They are rich in beneficial compounds and vitamin C, which contains strong antioxidant properties that protect hair follicles.
*** You can take Vitamin B12 enrich foods (meat, fish, milk, cheese, eggs etc.) to maintain the growth of hair or prevent the hair fall. B12 injections or B12 shots are used to prevent further hair fall along with a multi disciplinary approach.
6 Effective Hair Care Tips for Women:
- Apply natural products to the scalp and perform a slight massage.
- Avoid washing your hair every single day.
- Avoid using products that may damage your hair.
- Warm water is recommended for washing your hair. The follicles of your hair can be damaged by very hot water.
- Avoid excessive heat styling by hair straighteners and dryers in order to avoid damage to the hair and breakage of the growth cycle.
- Avoid combing your hair while wet to reduce hair breakage.
5 Best Hair Care Tips for Men:
- Hydration should be needed to take care of your hair, so first identify what type of hair you have.
- Maintain your hair’s health by washing it regularly and using a conditioner that suits your hair type.
- Use natural products to prevent dry scalp.
- Use natural hair products recommended by your doctor or approved by medical professionals if you are experiencing hair loss.
- In addition, smoking contributes to hair loss. The solution to this problem is to stop smoking.
10 Essential Tips for Natural Hair Growth :
Avoid Restrictive Diets:
Diet restriction reduces the resources and nutrients needed for hair growth.
It is important to eat nutritious foods with protein in order to grow hair.
An adequate supply of multivitamins helps the body to provide nutrients to the hair, skin, and nails.
Maintain Nutrient Profiles:
It is vital to consume adequate quantities of vitamins, minerals, and fats to gain optimum health and grow hair.
Stretching the cells of the hair follicle increases hair thickness. Research has shown that this not only thickens, but also regrows your hair.
Consult your Physician:
You should consult your doctor if you are experiencing hair loss because they will provide you with the medication that has been clinically tested to prevent that.
Avoid Chemical Treatment:
It’s better to use fewer chemical treatments on hair if you want it to grow faster.
Regular Hair Trimming:
A frequent hair treatment and a regular hair trim are required for long and healthy hair.
Cut off Split Ends:
Regular hair cuts eliminate split ends, reducing hair breakage and resulting in faster hair growth.
Using Essential Oils:
Promotes and stimulates hair growth. Avoid using chemical ingredients, and use natural oils like coconut, almond and caster oil.
5 Effective Techniques to Diagnose Hair Loss and Regrowth:
Blood Test: Doctors can use this to find out why hair is not growing.
Scalp Biopsy: The hair roots on your scalp are examined under a microscope using tissue samples scraped from your scalp. You can use this method to determine whether the growth of hair is being hindered by an infection.
Hair Transplant Surgery: Hair is transplanted to a bald spot from a hair-bearing part of the head by a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon.
Laser Treatment: Laser therapy, a low-level laser device, can be used to treat genetic hair loss symptoms. This leads to an improvement in hair density.
The key to preventing hair problems is to maintain your hair and to treat it properly. The majority of people take their hair for granted by not taking care of it properly or by ignoring the signs that could lead to more serious issues in the future.
As many of us neglect to take serious steps to solve common problems associated with our hair, we may experience diseases such as Alopecia, Bubble hair deformity, premature greying of the hair, Monilethrix, and hair loss. Sooner the hair treatment, the better the hair growth.
Understanding the root cause of your hair loss helps you take better care of it. Knowing the problem with your hair helps you take proper care of it and prevent hair loss. Hair grows faster when the treatment is done more quickly. To maintain healthy hair, you must cleanse, condition, moisturize, style, and protect it.
Hope that you have got enough knowledge on this Topic- ‘How to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth naturally at home?’ If you have any question on this topic you can comment below. You may also join us with a weekly live answering on this topic – ‘How to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth naturally at home?’ Have a Healthy Day!