Effective Ways to Take Care of Your Voice
You may have listened to many vocalists or singers who have beautiful voices and may have thought about how they keep the sweetness of their voice. Has this thought ever come to your mind that how to take care of your voice? If yes, then you are at the right place but before we talk about how to take care of your voice, Let me tell you why your voice is very important to you. You may also know how to get your voice back after voice lost.
One of the best gifts we humans ever got from God is our voice. Yes, the thing is only given to humans and not to other animals. We are so much lucky that we can express our feelings by talking with each other. Unfortunately, animals can’t do that. So, always be thankful to God.
Many of us have so sweet and beautiful voices people like to listen without any break. Maybe people love listening to you all the time because of your voice. You can spread magic to the globe by becoming a singer or a radio jockey, or an anchor.
Most of us take this beautiful gift for granted and don’t take care of our voice. Maybe you know that your vocal box can be harm by many things which you eat or drink. Therefore, you must have to take care of your throat because it’s directly proportional to your voice. And I am dam sure that you also want to have a good voice, especially if you are one of them who wish to pursue their career in singing or on the radio.
How to take care of voice for singing? Do you want to know? If your answer is yes, then let me give you some best tips.
Five things to maintain the sweetness of your voice,
- Start your day with warm water.
- Do throat exercises.
- Speak in your natural tone.
- Avoid drinking too hot or cold beverages.
- Keep quiet for at least an hour a day.
- Start your day with warm water: Warm water is beneficial to your body in many ways. It helps you to detoxify harmful bacteria inside your throat. It also prevents sore throat and throat ulcers. Sometime tea is also used as the remedies. But you must be aware of tea pain.
- Do throat exercises: You know that exercise can help us to stay fit and healthy. Just like that, it can also help your throat muscles to keep in their shape and can stretch them for a better scale of your voice. If you are pursuing a singing career, then you should do this every day.
- Speak in your natural tone: Your voice is in its best form when it’s in your original vocal scale. You can speak almost every word clearly when you speak it in your natural tone. Changing your voice tone unnecessarily can damage your vocal cords.
- Avoid drinking too hot or cold beverages: Drinking too much hot or cold drinks can damage your throat tissues. It can cause hoarseness. Too chilled cold drinks cause fever and it makes your voice heavy.
- Keep quiet for at least an hour a day: As you know, your mind and body need rest after work. Just like that, your vocal cords also need rest in a day for at least an hour. Because they are working the whole day and they need relaxation from making continuous efforts.
Remember and apply these methods to have a sweet and beautiful voice people love to listen to. You must also take care of your heart health must know about the becks triad in detail.