Oral Rehabilitation | 4 Dental Implants
Dental implants are a great way to improve your oral health. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of all on 4 dental implants and how they can help you achieve complete oral rehabilitation. Also, it covers some common questions about dental implants.
How All on 4 Dental Implants Help You Achieve Oral Rehabilitation?
Oral rehabilitation is the process of restoring all the teeth in your mouth. This treatment can be time-intensive and expensive, which makes it difficult to ensure that you can achieve optimal results. All on 4 dental implants offer an efficient solution for all stages of complete oral rehabilitation. It includes from the first implant placement to full restoration.
With all on four dental implants, you get a full arch of beautiful teeth in just one visit. Your confidence gets increased knowing that your new teeth will last for years to come. With proper care and good oral hygiene practices, these implants are expected to stay strong and healthy even after 20 or 30 years. There are many more reasons why all on 4 dental implants are optimal for this process.
Benefits of Getting All on 4 Dental Implants
1. All on 4 dental implant treatment is an alternative to the traditional approach that required teeth extraction for proper restoration. In this technique, the dentist will utilize four all-ceramic dental implants to support a fixed bridge or denture. It is an excellent choice for patients who need full-arch replacement, have lost all their teeth due to gum disease, decay, injury, or illness.
2. All on 4 dental implants are made from titanium metal that has been approved by the FDA and all on four dental implants are designed to be stable, long-lasting, and durable. To receive this treatment, all you need to do is visit a qualified dentist and they will be able to assist your dental implants needs.
3. All on 4 dental implant treatment is a proven solution for patients who may have been told that all their teeth need to be removed to receive proper treatment. Else, who do not want all their teeth extracted due to concerns about facial appearance, speech issues, chewing problems and other all implants related concerns.
4. One of the benefits of all on four dental implants is that it can increase facial volume. You might also receive these implants to improve your smile. This procedure is an affordable and long-lasting treatment option. Also, it is a flexible technique which means the patient has more control over what they want with their smile.
Some Common Questions About Dental Implant:
1. How Long All on 4 Treatment Procedure Takes?
The entire process takes about six months to complete, but your dentist may need several weeks or more to plan how it’s done before starting the procedure.
2. Is All-On–Four as Good as All-On–Six?
All on 4 implants means all teeth are replaced and all implant will be placed at the same time. This is different from all-on-six where all tooth replacement and all implant happen sequentially.
3. Is All on 4 Implants Painful?
Most patients report that there is little pain involved in the all on -four process, although some patients do experience postoperative discomfort for a few days or weeks.
The all on 4 dental implants technique is the most popular and widely used procedure for a complete oral rehabilitation. The all-inclusive treatment includes a surgical implantation of four implants onto which to attach replacement teeth, as well as an abutment that will hold your new dentures in place. With this article, you will have a detailed understanding on what all on 4 dental-implants can do for you.